Welcome to Inspire! Crayon Campus
The Crayon Campus Difference
At Crayon Campus, we strive to provide above and beyond all other childcare centers. Here are but a few of the differences your child will experience with us.
- Spanish Partial Immersion Program to introduce the Spanish language using everyday activities.
- American Sign Language to help children communicate in a non-verbal way and expand cultural awareness.
- Individual Learning Paths to guide each child in their own special way and what works best for them.
- Specialized Curriculum that incorporates a warm and personalized interactions with each child to help boost brain growth.
- Spacious Center to allow for superior learning in all age ranges, as well as space designed for infants that enhances their development.
- Hot Meals are provided to the children three times a day to keep a healthy and balanced day.
- Safe and Secure area that is away from any major road ways and low safety zones that may endanger the children.
At Inspire! Crayon Campus, we have developed our own curriculum because we really believe that our teachers truly make the difference.
- Personalized Care. You are part of a caring team who seeks to understand what is important to your family. We aim to provide each child with an individualized experience.
- Warm and Friendly Atmosphere. Inspire! Crayon Campus is a warm, caring, creative, learning and loving environment.
- Confidence and Satisfaction. When you walk through our doors, you will feel that the center is a home away from home with an individual focus on each child and his/her specific needs.
We offer programs for Infant, Toddler, PreSchool, PreK, Kindergarten Enhancement and School-Age. Learn more about our programs.